Vakra means a curve.
- Sit in Daṇḍāsana
- Fold the right leg at the knee. Place the right foot on the ground by the side of the left knee.
- Keep the right hand at the back fingers pointing backwards.
- Inhale lift the left arm up and hold the right knee.
- Exhale and twist the trunk towards right side and look back over the right shoulder.
- Hold the pose with normal breathing for 30 sec.
- Inhale release the leg, come to Dandāsan.
- Repeat the same on the other side.
- Very beneficial for the people suffering from Diabetes.
- Detoxifies the body.
- Opens up the chest.
- Vital organs like liver, spleen and intestines get toned
- Alleviates backaches.
- Spine gets the elasticity.
- Reduces the fat around the waist.
- Cures the constipation.
- Tones up the kidneys.