Vajra means a diamond.
- Kneel on the floor.
- Keep the knees and feet together.
- Slowly sit on the feet.
- Place the palms on the knees or place the wrists on the knees joining the tips of the thumb and index fingers and stretching the remaining fingers.
- Keep the back erect
- Stay in this position as long as you can with normal breathing.
- Slowly raise the buttocks off the feet and stretch the legs and relax.
- Relieves pain in the heels.
- Aids in digestion.
- It is a very important meditation posture because the body becomes upright and straight with no effort.
- It is the best stretch for quadriceps muscle groups.