Tiryak means Transverse, oblique. Vṛkṣha means tree.
- Stand in Vṛkṣhāsana.
- Slowly with exhalation bend towards right.
- Hold the pose for about 20-30sec.
- Inhale and come up to Vṛkṣhāsana.
- Repeat the same on other side for the same length of time.
- Reduces fat around the waist line.
- This pose improves and tones the leg muscles.
- Improves the balance in the body.
- Improves posture and concentration
- strengthens the ankles
- Reduces the fat around the waist.
- Strengthens the hip joints.Firms the back and chest muscles.
- It is good for backache.