Pārśva Upavista Koṇāsana
- Sit in Dandāsana.
- Spread the legs(away from each other) as apart as possible.
- Inhale, raise the arms above the head.
- Exhale, twist the trunk towards right and bend forward, hold the right foot with both the hands, Pull the spine forward, look straight and hold this position for two breaths.
- With further exhalation, place the stomach and chest on the right thigh and chin beyond the right knee.
- Hold the pose for about 30sec with normal breathing.
- Inhale, slowly raise the head, chest and stomach off the leg. Pull the spine forward, look straight and hold this position for two breaths.
- With further inhalation, release the toes and bring the trunk to upright position.
- Repeat the same on the other leg for the same length of time.
- Bring the legs together, come to Sitila Dandāsana and relax.