Pāda means legs. Anusta means Toe. In this pose we hold the toes hence the name.
- Stand in Tāḍāsana keeping the knees tight.
- Move the feet one foot apart.
- Breathe out and bend forward and hold the toes.
- Keep head up and do not slacken the knees.
- Take two breaths in this position.
- Breathe out and touch your shins with your face by bending the elbows.
- Stay in pose for about 20 seconds.
- Breathe in, raise the head and come back to position II with head well up. Take two breaths.
- Breathe out, and come back to Tāḍāsana.