- Sit in Daṇḍāsana.
- Fold both the legs at the knees, place the right foot on the ground by the side of left hip, right heel touching the left butt.
- Place the left foot on the ground by the side of the right hip, left heel touching the right butt.
- Both knees come one on the other. Right knee on top of left knee.
- Bend the right arm at the elbow take the right forearm to the back and towards left shoulder blade.
- Raise the left arm above the head, left bicep touching the left ear.
- Bend the left arm at the elbow, clasp the right with the left hand or vice versa.
- Keep the head in line with the spine and look straight.
- Hold the pose with normal breathing for about 30-60 sec.
- Release the hands and stretch out the legs relax in Sitila Daṇḍāsana.
- Repeat the same with left knee on top of the right and right hand on the top and left at the bottom.
- Hold for the same length of time.