Eka Pāda Pavanamuktāsana
Eka meas one. Pāda means leg. Pavana means air, gas. Mukta means liberation, release.
- Lie flat on the back on the ground.
- Inhale raise the right leg up to 900. Fold the leg at the knee.
- Exhale, hold the right knee with interlocked fingers.
- Pull the leg down towards chest.
- Hold the pose with normal breathing for 30 sec.
- Inhale lift the leg up to 900.
- Exhale, bring the leg down to the ground.
- Repeat the same with the left leg.
- Strengthens the knees.
- Relaxes the lower back muscles.
- Helps people with Gastric problem.